Concord Theatricals Recordings has digitally re-released a second wave of albums from the former Fynsworth Alley theatrical recorded music catalog.
This second wave, comprising 21 titles that have not previously been available to stream or download, includes six cast recordings; vocal albums from Megan Mullally, Emily Skinner, Alice Ripley, and Twiggy; and numerous compilations from the Lost In Boston and Unsung Musicals series.
The 21 new additions follow:
- Hey, Love: The Songs Of Mary Rodgers (1997 Original Cast Recording)
- If Love Were All (1999 Off-Broadway Cast Recording)
- Little By Little (1999 Original Off-Broadway Cast Recording)
- Pete ‘n’ Keely (2001 Original Off-Broadway Cast Recording)
- Radio Gals (1995 Original Cast Recording)
- The Grass Harp: A Musical Play (1971 Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- Big As A Berry by Megan Mullally
- Emily Skinner by Emily Skinner
- Duets by Emily Skinner and Alice Ripley
- Unsuspecting Hearts by Alice Ripley and Emily Skinner
- London Pride: Songs From The London Stage by Twiggy
- Cabaret by The Brad Ellis Little Big Band
- Chicago And All That Jazz by The Brad Ellis Little Big Band
- Broadway Bound
- Lost In Boston, Vol. 1
- Lost In Boston, Vol. 2
- Lost In Boston, Vol. 3
- Lost In Boston, Vol. 4
- Unsung Musicals, Vol. 1
- Unsung Musicals, Vol. 2
- Unsung Musicals, Vol. 3
“We're pleased to bring these beloved albums back into circulation again,” says Sean Patrick Flahaven, Chief Theatricals Executive for Concord, which acquired the Fynsworth Alley catalog in 2022. “This second wave includes cast recordings and instrumental albums of shows also licensed for live stage performance by Concord Theatricals, terrific Broadway star vocal turns, and well-loved compilations."
All of the Fynsworth albums now available from Concord Theatricals Recordings can be viewed by clicking here.
Recent releases from Concord Theatricals Recordings include the Grammy-nominated Into the Woods, starring Sara Bareilles, and Mr. Saturday Night, starring Billy Crystal, as well as Shaina Taub’s As You Like It (Original Public Works Cast Recording) and Antonio Banderas and Teatro del Soho CaixaBank’s Spanish-language cast albums of Company and A Chorus Line.